Little Alchemy 2 is a popular puzzle game that allows players to combine different elements to create new ones. The goal of the game is to discover all 661 elements.
Here are some basic mechanics and rules to play the game:
- Combination: To play Little Alchemy 2, you need to combine different elements to create new ones. You can combine elements by dragging and dropping them onto each other.
- Elements: There are 661 elements in the game, which you can discover by combining different elements. Some elements can be created with just two elements, while others require more complex combinations.
- Hints: If you get stuck, you can use hints to help you find new combinations. You can get hints by watching ads or by spending in-game currency.
- Collections: The game has several collections that you can complete by discovering all the elements in that collection. Completing a collection will earn you a reward.
- Only certain elements can be combined: You can only combine elements that can actually be combined in real life. For example, you can combine water and fire to create steam, but you can’t combine water and a tree.
- Combination order matters: The order in which you combine elements can affect the outcome. For example, combining fire and water will create steam, but combining water and fire will create nothing.
- Experimentation is key: Little Alchemy 2 is a game of experimentation. You need to try different combinations to discover new elements. Don’t be afraid to try out different combinations, even if they don’t seem to make sense at first.
- Pay attention to the hints: The game provides hints to help you discover new elements. Pay attention to these hints, as they can help you find new combinations you might not have thought of otherwise.
- Some elements have multiple combinations: Some elements can be created using multiple combinations. For example, plant can be created by combining earth and seed, but it can also be created by combining rain and earth.