At Pizza Tower, we respect intellectual property rights and are committed to addressing any alleged copyright infringement related to our game. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, we have a procedure in place to handle such claims.
Notification of Infringement
To initiate a copyright infringement claim, please provide us with a written notice that includes the following information:
- Your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A clear and detailed description of the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed.
- Identification of the specific location in the Pizza Tower game where the alleged infringement is taking place, including any relevant URLs or screenshots.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your electronic or physical signature.